Tennis Camp (February Half-Term)
Time & Location
About the Event
In the Weekly Tennis Program for boys and girls between 11 and 18 years old, you will have training sessions in small groups and share great moments on the track with local spanish players. The weekly training program of tennis for kids is personalised and tailored to the characteristics of each training group, using the spanish methodology that has brought so many tennis stars in the country.
As you will see, the program performs quite intensive tennis lessons for kids. Thus, our coaches expect the players to have already been playing tennis between 3 and 4 years and training between 6 and 8 hours a week.
The objectives of this weekly tennis program are:
- To maximize your strengths; minimize your weaknesses with the training techniques from the Spanish Team.
- To carry out the training with a clear objective, applying the maximum concentration, with no differentiation in this respect between training and competitive matches.
- To educate players through sports, positively impacting them through the transmission of values that will help their personal development.
Training takes place from Monday to Saturday, leaving Sunday free to rest or to practice other activities. Check in and check-out take place are on Sunday after lunch.INCLUDES
- 22 hours of tennis training.
- 6,25 hours of physical fitness training / sport activities.
- 7,5 hours of "Building a Champions" activities.
- Accommodation at the supervised residency within the University*.
- Breakfast and dinner* + lunch and snacks.
- Medical attention, physiotherapy (if needed) and nutritional care*.
- Leisure activities.
- Competition on Saturday.
- Welcome pack.
- Transfer services*.
- February Tennis Camp£1,200£1,2000£0